Sunday, December 14, 2014

More fun phone photos

Where would I be without my iPhone pictures??
I should just get this kid a box for Christmas.


#kidinabox




This never happens - ASLEEP!!! 





We have eaten more family dinners around this table than our kitchen table.

#sockhands



This girl will challenge any of you to a good bed head contest



These two are going to be some serious trouble next summer!

A date night with these two - at a place that was too expensive and we couldn't leave since I already ate the bread before we read the menu.  








That's me, mom taking pics watching my child shop.  I'm sure all around were annoyed.


And this went on for a couple days.



She was just rubbing his face- always taking care of them.

EVERY WEEK!   I need to go in and pick up pair #3.

the boys have the coolest art teacher, check out these owls.




mornings are tough around here.



School field trip.



My girlfriends that I've been friends with since pre-school came over for a throwback sleep over.  BEST TIME EVER!!! We brought all sorts of special goodies, pictures, scrapbooks and all the notes we used to write.  It's a wonder we learned anything in school with the massive amount of notes.  We were up until 2:30 laughing.  I hope we can do this again sometime.  This is one of the coolest things about growing up in a small town and still be friends with the same people you went to kindergarten with.

Here is a throwback with this guy!


I took the boys to a bday party and this girl was heartbroken when she didn't get to go too.  SHE WAS SO SAD!!!





Love this.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter