Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Pumpkin THREEpeat


It happened, the pumpkin costume made it's third Halloween appearance.  I have the weirdest kids when it comes to Halloween costumes, they just don't really like them!  Dylan was a little excited about his ghost costume this year, but nothing like the kids who wears their superhero costumes three times a week and it's worn out before Halloween hits.  I tell people now to do the fun costumes when they are little because they may be really stubborn about it when they get older!  I for sure would have had one be Clark Kent and the other Superman.  Had I know we would have a pumpkin three peat, I would have chosen a different first Halloween costume.  However, they were my pumpkin babies, so it was fitting at the time. 

2008


2012
They are so young!!!


2013
It also appears I need to step up my Halloween decorations back up. I'm not even sure where some of those decorations are!  



2014

Carter says he might try a new costume next year.....we will see:)





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter