Monday, August 25, 2014

Bormann Family Reunion 2014


We had a great time at the Bormann Family farm for the annual reunion.  I think the great grand kid count is about 27 now - but it think could be more! And most of them are right around our kid's age.  SO MUCH FUN!  I don't have very many cousins and all of mine are quite a bit older, so I am always excited to be part of it and love that my kids have all these cousins.  Too bad almost everyone lives so far away.  You can only imagine how much fun my boys have on the farm.  They spent most of their time in a tree.  

We sure missed Grandpa Clarence this year, but were able to get lots of fun pictures in his truck. The weather was perfect and the farm looked great.  



I love this picture of Olivia and Sierra- and from the looks of the next picture, Sierra won that argument.



How great does Grandma Caroline look!  She turned 93 last week and we all would be lucky to be as sharp as her!  


So my boys weren't really interested in this one.

I guess if this doesn't make you smile for a pic, I don't know what will.


I love this picture of Olivia running.  


Seriously, they were in this tree almost the entire time!


These are Carter's weird eyes, he does this a lot!

There you have it, most the great grand children!








Isn't it beautiful out here!


No surprise here, not sure how she functions without one of these?







I think I have some more pics on my phone I need to add.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter