Can you believe our girl is 18 months already??? Where does the time go? I feel like she is so big these days, but she is certainly tons of fun right now so I am trying to enjoy her as much as I can before she gets any older on me.
Weight: 28 lbs 13 oz, 97%
Height: 33 1/4", 89%
I believe she lost a pound since her last appointment. With any luck she might thin back into some jeans we barely wore. I am now buying 3T for her, I just can't believe it since the boys could probably squeeze into a couple 3t things.
What's up with Olivia…
- I had been just letting the poor girl play cars and whatever her brothers do, then we got a few dolls out for her friends and she is loving them! She "shhhh" them, pats their backs to put them to sleep, feeds them and everything. I love it!
- She got a new kitchen for Christmas, so she has been busy with that.
- She still copies everything the boys do…EVERYTHING!
- Doesn't love her vegetables:(
- Loves to take baths. Anytime the boys are in, she has to get in to.
- Still loves to read and gets us out books all the time
- Still not a great sleeper- if you have one of those kids that does 2-3 hour naps, ENJOY. It's not ever happening here.
- Her hair is getting quite a bit longer, still just powering through the mullet
- She has tons of words and repeats about anything- I won't even tell you what she was repeating from her daddy one morning.
- She really likes my phone- always taking it
We sure do love this girl! She is really fun and loving.