Monday, October 21, 2013

FIVE….


Can you believe as of Tuesday, October 22nd, my boys will be 5?????  I sure can't, I've really enjoyed four and something about five seems really old.  They are growing up way to fast!

Tonight, separately, I asked them the same questions to document being five….

What is your favorite color?
Carter:  Blue and Red (I was a bit surprised by the Red)
Dylan:  Yellow, orange, green, blue (then I stopped him)

What is  your favorite book?
Carter:  This book at school that smells real things like oranges and strawberries
Dylan: Train Book

What is your favorite show?
Carter:  Rescue bots
Dylan:  Rescue bots

Favorite game outside?
Carter:  Playing Tag
Dylan:  Fire Tag (I have no idea???)

Who are your best friends?
Carter:  Ben, Ryder, Kannan, Dylan
Dylan:  Kannan, Ryder, Will, Ben and Carter

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Carter:  Construction Worker
Dylan:  Astronaut

Where is your favorite place to go?
Carter:  Rock wall place
Dylan:  Hiking

What do you think about your Dad?
Carter:  Really good at working
Dylan:  he's nice

What do you think about Mom?
Carter:  that you love us
Dylan:  sweet and special

What is your favorite food?
Carter:  Peanut butter
Dylan:  ketchup and candy

Favorite thing to play?
Carter:  ipad and watch TV (guess i know what we need to do less of!)
Dylan:  swords

What do you think of your brother?
Carter:  He's my best friend
Dylan:  Best friends, I'll play with him forever, I won't be mean to him but he is mean to me:)

What do you think of your sister?
Carter:  little sweet baby
Dylan: I love her, she is a nice sweet baby, I love her forever, I'll never forget her and will never be mean to her.

Favorite thing at school?
Carter:  legos and blocks
Dylan:  legos and blocks

What do you want to do now that you are 5?
Carter:  Go to the park with all the people that were at our birthday

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET LITTLE BOYS, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter