Sunday, April 5, 2009

Who's Who?

YUM!! So pretty much anything these two touch, they put into their mouths. Some days they grab my face and their thoughts are so obvious as their eyes widen and their mouths open and try to take a big bite out of my face:)

The picture above makes me laugh since they are each licking the baby Einstein. It is really funny b/c Dylan has the star. I'm not sure why, but they both always want that star and we certainly hear some screaming if they can't get that star into their mouths.

Keith had the boys sitting in front of him and was playing with them on the floor and I walked in and said "they sure are starting to look a lot alike, and I said Carter, Dylan- right" Keith laughs and says NO... don't you know your kids. Then Carter coughed and it turned out that Keith had them mixed up!

Carter and Dylan discovered their feet this week. They work really hard trying to get them into their mouths!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter