Sunday, March 22, 2009

Moo!

Due to an extremely busy week at work, I am behind on blogging. Last weekend Keith's parents came up for the weekend and I went back to Iowa to help my mom celebrate her birthday. It was a quick trip, but a good time. On Saturday, I went to Newton and got to meet my friend Sara's new little boy, Dane. He was so tiny, even though it has only been 5 months, I don't remember the boys ever being that tiny! Later that evening we went to Prairie Meadows. Usually, I leave pretty empty handed, but this time I did pretty well and made it home with $100 of winnings!
So, I love Iowa and plan to live there again someday, but sometimes I forget how small and funny it can be. My mom and I were driving on the highway from my parents house to Newton and we saw a lady flagging down traffic (or I should say a car or two) - I was looking ahead to see if there was an accident ahead or a broken down car. We finally got to the lady and it turns out there was a cow loose, so they were just stopping traffic so nobody hit it! Too funny, that doesn't happen everyday!


Dylan and Carter with Grandpa and Grandma Bormann

Dylan & Carter in their coats! Since we are finally seeing the 50s in MN, we have been able to take the boys out for a couple walks.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TJ, Kaylan, Miles, Perry & Simon said...

I had that happen once outside of Baxter too:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter