Monday, August 26, 2013

Truth.


It was much easier to keep this blog up when my kids went to bed around 8 - and stayed in bed (which dates clear back to our Minnesota home).  It's 9:30 and we just got them to bed.  And the house is a mess.  Laundry in the washer.  And you know it- the dryer is packed full with a load from the weekend.  Nothing worse then a dryer full of clothes and a dishwasher full of clean dishes!  Although, I think I prefer the job of folding over putting away.  Who am I kidding - I don't want to do any of it!  

Can you tell she has brothers!  I haven't seen her pick any bugs up yet!  Maybe Carter will teach her how to pick up frogs, he's like the frog whisperer.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter