Sunday, October 12, 2014

Guess who loved the Apple Orchard


SHE'S HERE!   


Actually, they all had a blast, and we did too!  
We went early, like one of the first opening weekends, I prefer to do everything multiple times instead of waiting in lines. And we lucked out with a great day too.  Unfortunately, our junky camera broke so I didn't get that many pics.  I took a bunch on my mom's camera, so I will need to get them from her.  On a positive note, when I bought that camera I was smart enough to buy the replacement plan - totally, worth it!  Keith got a new one last week.  









This was her first time doing the corn pool and everything.  She had so much fun!







There are a couple other great pumpkin patches around and we haven't made it to any of them - maybe the next couple of weekends, we will get to another one.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter