Sunday, January 3, 2010

And the decorations have been put away...

It took about the entire weekend, but we finally got all the decorations taken down and put away. I was so lucky to have a couple helpers.

I thought I would take one last shot of the tree before taking it down, notice how bare the bottom portion of the tree is, it didn't start that way!

Oh my, that is A LOT of lights! For the past three Christmas' we have been a little bit lazy and have been leaving the tree up with the lights on it and just storing it in what we call our "Christmas Tree / Box" room in the basement. It was getting a little sloppy looking and I think I might do white lights next year, so I decided to take off the lights. I had no idea that I had so many lights on there. It took FOREVER!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter