Thursday, May 9, 2013

My party helpers!


Every time I do a party, Dylan gets super into it and is my big helper.  Both boys helped, but Dylan LOVES helping me.  The funny part is, he thinks just because we do one thing for one type of party, that's what we do for every party.  Like, I think we bought red plates like 6 months ago for Olivia's birthday because we did that for their 3rd bday.  (and yes, he remembers crazy stuff like that).  So for their last party I put forks and napkins a bucket, so he kept trying to put out "the party bucket" - so he called it!  Keith had gone out that night with his friends, Olivia was in bed, so it was just me and the boys.  Carter finally got so tired he told me he wanted to go to bed.  Dylan just kept asking for more jobs and didn't go to bed until about 10:30.  
 
 
 

While I was putting Carter in bed I asked Dylan if he would wrap tissue around these gifts and put them into bags.  He came back up and said the tissue wouldn't stay so he had to tape it!  
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter