Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandpa Bucklin!

Friday night was my dad's 65th birthday! We went out to dinner on Friday night, which worked well because Keith's mom was in town as well and she was able to join us.  Surprisingly, the boys did REALLY good at dinner, so we had a nice time!
Saturday night we had a little bday party for my dad at my sister's house.  I had a pretty long week and didn't really feel like dressing up.  Of course, compared to the sweatshirt/sweatpants combo I am wearing right now, that is pretty dressed up (We went to Dick's Sporting Goods tonight and he said I was under dressed for the occasion, actually that was a nice way of putting it). 


Dylan was enjoying a little bit of cake!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter